Investing now is about much more than making a profit. More of your clients believe their portfolios should reflect their personal values, and they want to see decisive action taken on issues such as climate change, renewable energy, equality, poverty, healthcare, clean water and sanitation. Responsible investing is no longer a trend, it’s a necessity.
But just as importantly, your clients do not have to sacrifice returns in pursuit of their principles. There is overwhelming evidence that companies following environmental, social and governance (ESG) standards are more likely to profit over the longer term. In fact, particular ‘impact’ industries, such as renewable energy, healthcare and biodiversity, offer the potential to maximise financial returns and create meaningful change at the same time.
The Casterbridge Sustainable Impact Portfolio finds opportunities to ensure clients’ financial and ESG objectives are equally met. Unlike traditional ‘ethical’ funds, the fund is not hampered by exclusionary criteria or required to take on more risk in the pursuit of returns. Instead, its diversified, capital preservation focus takes into account the best aspects of ESG criteria, while targeting additional returns by allocating a key portion of the portfolio to ‘impact investments’ that offer solutions to the world’s greatest challenges.
- Your clients are your clients and they always will be – you look after the client we look after their investments.
- Our investment team has over 80 years experience, spanning three decades.
- Independent, Adaptive, Responsive and Agile investment management, void of corporate ‘group think’ and legacy baggage.
- Our investment beliefs are based on a truly active approach, giving us the best opportunity to take advantage of market movements.
- Our Sustainable Impact Portfolios use the UN Sustainable Development Goals to help focus on areas where investment will have the greatest impact.
- Client assets are securely ring fenced at our global custodian – Pershing Securities.
- In-house administration & IFA support team.
- Direct Custody service available.
- Available on Novia, Standard Life, Zurich, Old Mutual and Aviva.
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to find out more about our Bespoke Portfolio Service please contact our team on 01722 466110 or firstname.lastname@example.org